Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 44 by Judy


 The Birds

I pass this tree while on my bike rides and have always liked it. But, this was the first time I've seen so many crows roosting on it. It reminded me of the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds".  This was taken at dusk with the sun setting behind my shoulder. I liked so many of the Topaz filters I applied, that I couldn't make up my mind which one to use, so I didn't use any :-). I lighten up the photo and added a little color saturation to bring out the pretty sky colors that occur at dusk.

3 comments:

  1. It does remind you of the movie "Birds". I like how you was able to catch the other birds coming in to roost on this barren tree with their feather buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light! It's great that you left it au natural and resisted the urge to enhance it with filters. Moody and dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome capture Becky!! I love the evenings.

    ReplyDelete