Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 38 by Judy

Flying Flower

Rick Sammon, a professional photographer, calls butterflies, Flying Flowers. I think this is a very appropriate name for them. The NWGs went for another fun photo trip to Butterfly World in Coconut Creek, FL. They have hundreds of butterflies and birds to see and photograph. It was difficult to choose which picture to post this week from the many I liked, so I had my husband pick the one he liked best. This was one my favorites too. Very little editing performed, just some cropping and applied a low strength of the Topaz Adjust photo pop filter and added a black border.

2 comments:

  1. Well it is a good thing at least one of us put in a butterfly photo since we went to Butterfly World. :) Nicely done Judy. Perfect colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Judy! The colors of the butterfly and flowers complement each other. Lovely image with a nice DOF and rich colors! I am glad you posted a butterfly and got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete