Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 33 by Robin

Fogbow

Now that I drive 64 miles one way to work each day, I decided instead of taking the route EVERYONE takes I would drive the country roads every day. I timed both routes and there is very little difference in time or miles, but a world of difference in driving enjoyment. I see many new and wondrous things each day and I love my morning drive! This was taken in the morning during one of the foggy days with my Panasonic P&S. I wasn't sure what this was, so I looked it up and it's a fogbow, I think. Never knew about these!

I used Topaz Adjust to bring it out some.


2 comments:

  1. This is cool. I never heard of or seen one of these. What a neat capture! Always pays to have a camera with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so that is what those things are called. I have seen them. I just thought they were rainbows without the colors. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete